Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Okay, except I'm not making babies just now..."

I received a new comment on Ripley's Cheez Nip video, which I shall post here so you can see what all the hype's about:



And the comment was:

    Porcelaindeals: "Your video has made my life worth while. I want your babies."


With a spammy name of Porcelaindeals you bet I won't be clicking that person's name. Even if the person is real, wtf, ya know? It's my furry kid eating a cheese cracker.

FYI, I have one of those full day of meetings days, but I'd like to send a special shout-out to my boy ACW who GOT PROMOTED AND THAT'S WHY HE'S TOO BUSY TO VISIT AND COMMENT ON ANYONE'S BLOGS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will now be honored to have my brains ett by you in July. :)

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Maybe cheese nips make him want to procreate?

Poppy said...

I am not procreating over cheez nips! I might have sex over them, but with full protection!