Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!@~~!111

I really enjoyed how Avi did his 50 things so I've decided to copycat him, but in text form only. Next Monday I will post 50 more things, 30 true and 20 false. Your mission will be to decide which 20 are false (without choosing more than 20) and submit your answers to me. The person who guesses the most false wins a prize. A good prize. Not a car, not a house, not a boat, not a $2200 trip to South Beach, but something good.

Anyone lurking, DELURK and do the contest! :) It'd be totally rad if some people I didn't even know were here played along. With 250-550 visits a day I'm guessing I have some lurkers. So, here's your chance to introduce yourselves! I really like you! I just don't know you!!

Set your clocks for Monday and come back around to fill out your answers. I'll leave the contest up for a week so make sure to get your answers in by Friday, May 4* at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time (I will be using atomic time, please do the same).

Yay yay yay!


*Yes, that's a different end date than I put before. I'm an idiot and can't tell what day it is. Luckily my form building helper is smarter than I am.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Atomic time, eh?

Dork.

:P

Poppy said...

I am not, you are. :P