Friday, April 20, 2007

Spot check

I like to reply to comments now that I know all y'all appreciate it. However, Blogger is being a (see label) and many of your comments are not arriving to my email address so I don't even know you've left a comment unless I click on each and every post's comments section. Gah. So, if you really were expecting me to reply to a comment and I didn't you might wanna nudge me. I'm still receiving email, just not all the blogger comments. PARTICULARLY Spéncèr's, although others are affected. (Spénce, see your email.)

And now I must go lobotomize myself run a meeting. YAR! Hmm, and I've just been informed that my "TPS reports [are] DUE!!" Later!


PS - "BEARS, BEETS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!!"



(Warning: That's likely a spoiler of next week's "Product Recall" episode of The Office.)

7 comments:

Spencer said...

I did check the email; I don't know if you'll get my response, though. If not, let me know - I won't be back home until Sunday evening, though - I'm in Vermont right now!

Stefanie said...

Lately I have not been being informed specifically when Nabbalicious leaves me a comment. I have no idea what Blogger has against Nabbalicious; I think she's a lovely and fine gal. :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Poppy, I so heart you! I have had the most crap day ever and I've now just laughed so hard I choked :)

FACT!

Poppy said...

Spénce - I know you had a totally redonk time in the big city (hahaha). It's always like that.

Stef - Weird! I don't know what's going on...

Molly - I am to please you. You in particular.

Poppy said...

Molly - Except the choking part. Whoops.

melissa said...

Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Oh, God. I think I peed my pants...

Poppy said...

MIL - Glad to know I can cause incontinence in my favorite bloggers. :P That clip truly is hilarious...