Wednesday, April 18, 2007

DC -comics +yummy

Remember when I said The Daily Crush had gotten out of hand? I wasn't kidding:



Those are my StatCounter hits for the last eight days. I've added four authors to compensate. Thanks to Avi, B, Mel, and Molly (in alphabetical order, not in order of love and devotion :) for agreeing to post on occasion. It's a lot more fun there to arrive to crushes I didn't put there. I *love* surprises. :) (Did I mention my affinity for surprises just now? Because I really really really really enjoy them.)

If anyone is super sad and offended that I didn't ask you to be an author then send me a comment or email and I will consider your petition. :) There are two other people* I considered adding to the mix but didn't send invites to for fear of rejection reasons more than anything. I'm sorry to you both, and if either of you says "yes please" without me asking then you're definitely in the club.

*One person figured out I was talking about her. Thanks to SourPuss for also agreeing to crush with the cool kids. ;)

And thanks to Spéncèr for also authoring, I now have seven authors! We aren't restricting ourselves to one author per day of the week, but we could. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *knew* I was in the cool club. WOOT!

sourpuss said...

I'm hoping I'm one of those peeps because then I wouldn't have to copy you and create my own crush site.

Spencer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer said...

IT DELETED MY PREVIOUS COMMENT! SCOUNDRELS!!

I *tried* to comment last night when I had a moment but for some strange reason, Blogger kept giving me an error on every blog I visited saying that I couldn't comment, view profiles, etc. It was very sad.

Was I the other person by any chance?

There. I finally got to post it.