Thursday, April 05, 2007

busy busy

Hi everyone,

I have mad deadlines today, so I'll be back around later.

Please feel free to talk amongst yourselves in the comments for now, I really enjoy your comments. And I will answer your yesterday comments later today, je vous promets.

If you'd like a sneak peek at my post for later, go visit Avi. Be forewarned: His comments section is NSFW!!!!! (And neither is any part of his site, frankly. :P )

Later!

~P

PS - NO REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS EGGS LEFT AT THE STORE THIS MORNING!!! I'M GONNA CRY!!!!! (I bought 3 packages of king-size pb cups, but they were all outta eggs. I can't even type what I mean today. Bad...)

Update: I found time to respond to comments. Okay, I stole time to respond to comments. But no meme yet.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Ooooooh I'm SO looking forward to your post later today! :)

melissa said...

Me too!

Hi to other commenters. Since we're supposed to talk among ourselves, I thought I'd get started.

Avitable said...

Don't believe her. My site and comments section is fine for work, home, daycare, church, anywhere you'd like.

Poppy said...

Mel - I'm quite confident you will or have already enjoy(ed) my answers. :x

MIL - Hi!!!!!!! :)

Avi - You are such a liar. And your pants you don't wear are on fire, which is why you're not wearing them.