Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Intentional bad hair day

This morning I set myself up for failure. I used Pert Plus and then did not use any sort of smoothing product in my hair. I brushed my hair with a paddle brush then I combed it, except for the very front, because I thought it was funny. The following brief conversation occurred when I walked into the master bathroom while Hay was getting ready for work:

Hay: I like hair your today!
Poppy: Really?! It looks so 80s!
Hay: Didn't you hear? The 80s are back in. You're in style!
Poppy: That was so not intentional...

ilt80s.jpg pandwb.jpg
DSC02566.jpg


It appears that even Wish Bear is having a bad hair day today in sympathy of my own.

3 comments:

sourpuss said...

That is so totally NOT 80's hair, hun-bun. Hay must be confuzzling his decades. I'LL show you 80's hair! I'll post a pic tonight of... no, wait, I have class tonight... but tomorrow I'll post of pic of REAL 80's hair (my own).

Avitable said...

Forget the hair - I'd be more concerned about the blue glow coming from your eyes.

Poppy said...

SP - I bow to your experience, and look forward to your post.

K - He's TOTALLY having a Little Steve day!!

Avi - POPPY'S A CYLON! Hehehehe.