Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tim Gunn will not auf himself

This just in: Mr. Gunn has signed for a fourth season with Project Runway. Good thing, because I seriously wouldn't watch it if he wasn't on there.

I know I said this about Paige Davis almost exactly two years ago when she was kicked off Trading Spaces, but I love Doug Wilson so I secretly kept watching. :D If Doug isn't in the episode I fast forward to the reveal then spend 5 minutes wondering why I'm wasting my life and wish I was watching Moving Up instead.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh good! I was worried. I can rest easy now thanks to you Poppy. :o)

Avitable said...

Paige, Doug, and Ty. I liked them all.

Tug said...

I love Tim Gunn!! I still think Paige & Doug had something going on...besides the show...

Poppy said...

Kim - I'm glad I could help!

Avi - Yes to Paige and Doug. No to Ty. He is annoying. The only carpenter I like is Leslie Segrete, stolen away from that awful show, While You Were Out. She designs instead of carpentering now, but she's still the hottest. She takes super bad head shots, though. One of Hay's co-workers participated in WYWO and said Leslie is absolutely stunning in person.

Tug - Interesting! I think Doug is a bi-sexual horndog and goes after anything with legs. I also think Paige likes boys who like boys.