Monday, April 23, 2007

BAD Poppy.

Despite the fact that I just said I like to respond to all your comments, I haven't been responding. Rest assured, if you commented between the Friday FYIs post and the Text Messaging! post (inclusively) I have just responded to you. Very sorry. Hard to keep a comment thread going if the author doesn't play along...


And, just to be clear, my current tagline (see above) has nothing to do with any of you. I actually don't have anyone in mind for that at the moment, I just thought it was super funny so I needed to post it. (Did you not know I was random? Hmm.)


Oh, and Boris Yeltsin died. I got the Breaking News!!!!!! item this morning but I don't know Boris so it didn't really make me feel one way or the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poppy, I know I've said this before...and I'm sure I'll say it again...you are SO badass!

Poppy said...

Mols, you don't need to tell me that because I so know it but I so enjoy it when my badassedness is acknowledged. :D