Tuesday, April 17, 2007

In between meetings...

Hay: Allo?
Poppy: I'm here for a few minutes
Poppy: what's up?
Hay: It's really minor.
Hay: I had never played with the dog in the Windows XP Search box.
Hay: He does tricks.
Poppy: ahh
Hay: And there are other animations!
Poppy: yup
Hay: Apparently the dog scratches itself, and can be setup to make sound when it does so.
Hay: That would be annoying.
Hay: I don't get the lady with the big glasses that rides in a spaceship.
Poppy: hehehe
Poppy: dunno
Hay: I asked her to perform a "trick" and she flashed her headlights.
Hay: I know it sounds sexual...but it's kind of scary.
Poppy: hehehehehe
Poppy: that is so
Poppy: blogworthy

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Hee. I've never played with that, either. At first, I was wondering how licking the screen qualifies as a trick, but then he brought me money, and I thought that was pretty cool.

Must try the spaceship lady now...