Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The new plan

Molly and I have just decided via IM that we are moving to Orlando to be closer to Avi so he can support us while we get Molly's brothel up and running and Avi trained as a man-whore. Once it is established I will be the chief information security officer for said brothel and Molly and I will sip Mai Tais while we watch Fynn (pictured to the right) become the smartest kid on the planet. Doesn't that sound like a good plan? Yes, yes it does. I love it when a good plan comes together...

(BTW, Avi doesn't know about this plan. Well, okay, he does now that he's reading it. Hi! *wave*)

7 comments:

Tug said...

**sob**

I'm not even invited.....

Poppy said...

Tug, I know you want to be closer to your family so you'll just have to vacation in Orlando. :) And visit the brothel. Six sessions for the price of five?

Avitable said...

I'll start tanning now.

Spencer said...

Ooh, I wish I was moving back to Florida. :(

Poppy said...

Avi - Some girls like super white meat, you don't need to.

Spénce - If I had been drinking my beverage when I read your comment I would have a very wet laptop right now. I assume you wish you were moving back to meet people, not to visit the brothel?

Anonymous said...

Can I still work for Disney if I'm a madame?

Poppy said...

I think you just need to keep quiet about Disney at your brothel job. :P