Monday, April 02, 2007

rat's nest

DSC02289

Some days my cables do not cooperate. I either laugh at them or I yell at them. Today was a laughing day.

In case you're wondering about the scuba diver sticker: Almost every person in my department has a Mac (as well as a PC, so no Mac vs. PC wars!!!), and we all have VGA connector cables. We try to differentiate them because we have a habit of losing them in the conference rooms when we're doing presentations, so we've taken to affixing stickers or writing in permanent marker. Yes, we know we're geeks, but at least I'm a fun geek. :P

3 comments:

Bearette said...

I like the sticker. Very cute.

Spencer said...

My cables are always neat, for no specific reason, either. I guess it's just because I'm an organizer, but at least I'm not OCD about things.

Poppy said...

Bearette - Thank you. :)

Spénce - I can't stand it anymore, I really want to call you Spénce. You can tell me to cut it out. My impression is that neat and orderly follow you around wherever you go. :)