Thursday, April 19, 2007

geeks + server room + Blade servers + $10 bill = OMFGLMAOROFL funny

Break Boy and I had a little fun in the server room today.



*grin*

He unplugged the Blade servers from their power source and 30 seconds later they started cooling themselves off. WIND STORM.

We were supposed to be having a confidential conversation about the thing I mentioned earlier. We eventually did. Fun first. It was, after all, off the clock time. (Like he or I are ever off the clock...)


In case you need to learn what a Blade server is, Wikipedia will hook you UP.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Wow, looks like fun!! Actually, pressing buttons and playing with expensive stuff is always fun. Who the hell am I kidding? :D

Avitable said...

Nerd talk gives me a funny feeling in my pants.

Unknown said...

What's also cool is if you go to the front of it and kill the power, you see how large a book/magazine/manual it can hold up on the front by the suction created!

Of course, we don't do that here at work O:-)

Poppy said...

Spénce - Hells yah!

Avi - Glad I could help keep that funny feeling going for you.

Skeeterb - Uh huh. :P The next time I'm in the server room I will take a video of the front venting while I laugh hysterically.