Tuesday, April 03, 2007

FREE CONE DAY!!!!!!@!~~!!@!#@11`XOR and other emphaticness

Tuesday April 17th from 12pm until 8pm at participating Ben & Jerry's world-wide you will receive a free ice cream cone. Get your cone on?

New, supersized episode of The Office this Thursday!!!!! It starts at 8pm, so ADJUST YOUR TIMERS, YO.

I am so jealous because Avi is seeing this RIGHT NOW, but Hay and I are going to see Grindhouse this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm sure Avi will ruin it for us all in the comments, so visit cautiously. ;) And, in case you need a reminder, here's the preview:



Emphaticness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Avitable said...

Grindhouse was fantastic. The Robert Rodriguez half was so amazing. The QT half was also excellent, but had a little slowness due to typical QT dialogue.

If you decide to take a bathroom break, wait until the beginning of Death Proof and go then. Any other time will mean you'll miss out tons of stuff.

Poppy said...

But after the three fake previews? Or during? I don't want to miss anything!!!!!!!

Avitable said...

The three fake previews are in between the two movies.

Don't go pee during the previews. Wait until Death Proof starts, and you'll have at least 10 minutes to go the bathroom.

Poppy said...

Okay. :) YAY!!!!!!

Tug said...

no B&J anywhere NEAR me.

sad day for Tugs. ;-(

Anonymous said...

Me, either, Tug :(

Y'know, I kinda sorta hate Rose McGowan. I'm not sure why, she just rubs me the wrong way.

I want my free cone!