Saturday, April 28, 2007

sneaky snake

Yesterday I took some photos then promptly lost my camera somewhere in the house. Today I did not have my camera for the birthday party which meant I missed out on about 15 million photo opportunities. While the birthday girl was opening presents I got to steal my friends' camera and take a ton of photos, but I have to wait for them to post my photos (that I just happened to take with their camera) in order to show you any of the cuteness.

After the birthday party Hay and I went to Home Depot to purchase 100 feet of perforated flexible drainage pipe. In case you're wondering, this fits in a Honda Accord if you cut the ties holding it in its circular shape. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:


The full-size images are available at flickr. Hay found my camera 3 seconds after he walked into the house. Wish I'd said something before we left the house. :)


You like your brains eaten. You want to click here. (Okay, so that was dishonest. But isn't that the point?)

No comments: