Friday, April 20, 2007

"It's 2:45am, do you know where your kitty is?"

I just hit Georgie in the head with my laptop while groggily trying to set it down in the pitch dark after "flipping switches" to make web pages go live that needed to go live today (but not before today). Poor Georgie... Poor Poppy. Poor laptop. Wait, can I go to bed now? Ahhhh, thank you. :)

Okay, one more thing. In other news, my blog is now a whore. It received 540 hits for the first time in one day. This blog. Right here. That for a while barely averaged 100 hits, but typically averages 200-300. What is going on? Why is there a shortage of traffic over at the very fascinating CheezyCatz but Poppy and Daily Crush are getting hit so hard? Did we sell out and I didn't get the memo? I'll stop dwelling on this now. I just expected warmer weather to yield worse traffic for all my blogs, not just the one that I think is the most interesting. ?

Right. Going back to bed now. At least I can sleep until 7:00am instead of 6:00am now. Woo... *zzz*

6 comments:

Avitable said...

Poor kitty! Not poor Poppy or laptop. Just poor kitty.

Stefanie said...

Wow! Aren't YOU popular! :-)

sourpuss said...

So I like to check in on you 272 times a day, what of it?

Poppy said...

Avi - You just made me cry. THANKS.

Stef - I have no idea why.

Sour - I knew it was you, you're a blog stalker! Or are you just a Poppy stalker? :P

Spencer said...

Wow, I feel insignificant now. (Just kidding!) I average, like, 30 visits a day. But, then again, I don't update but once a week or so. :P

Poppy said...

Spénce - Don't be silly, you are significant.

K - Actually, when I review the traffic most of it is unique. My blog must have been added to something I'm not aware of. I tried to look through technorati for the obvious answer but didn't find anything there. Need to do some more digging when I have some time and enough care about it to do so. :)