Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Honestly?

I was visiting Molly and she posed a question she found at Snay's site:

"So here’s my question to you: if you had to rate yourself, how closely does your personality which appears through your blog reflect on you?"

My rating: 5.5 out of 10. I'm going to need to admit that all facets of my personality are not represented here. The only person who knows the complete and real me is me. Some of you know me quite well, for the sides of my personality I choose to display to you. I've become more blog chatty about my real life this year and revealing with a few blog-found friends, thanks to encouragement from some of you who seem interested in getting to know me better. Still, I'm pretty compartmentally reserved. (I understand that it's really hard for you all to believe that I am more reserved than what I am choosing to say here lately. Trust me, it's true.) Without naming names (because they/you know who they/you are), there are probably 5 people who know me best, but in different portions of my personality. If you all compared notes you'd have a composite of the real me. Almost. :) That isn't to say that if I were asked direct questions I wouldn't tell the truth. You'd just need to know what questions to ask.

How about you?


Oh, and to answer Molly's question, I have only kicked my brother in the groin (I was 10, he was 15.75). But next Monday I will be kicking a cop in the groin! Don't worry, I won't shouldn't be arrested for it. :)

2 comments:

Avitable said...

I'm a 10/10. My blog reflects exactly who I am.

Peeved Michelle said...

I'd say 7/10 for me. I am pretty irritable, but I am not that way all the time!