Monday, April 23, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution

I love watching people play that game...

Yesterday I was feed reading Perez's site and found this post about Jason Schwartzman having a singing career. You know Jason from Rushmore. Yes, yes, you do. I promise.

I checked out Jason's music and am now the proud owner of Nighttiming via iTunes, but you can get it from lots of places via his band's website, Coconut Records. I know, confusing.



Jason's sound: Beatles meets Beach Boys meets Modest Mouse (but just a smidge of MM, to clarify for the MM haters) with an occasional touch of folk and country. Totally rad in a very not-80s way.

To listen to a few of the songs all the way through or see a totally adorable pic of Jason in his PJs making music visit the band's myspace page.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Yeah, definitely not my type of music.

Tug said...

THIS, I need to check out.




Even though I never saw Rushmore.




seriously.

Poppy said...

Avi - That's okay, I don't care for Kaci Brown. :P

Tug - Good girl. :) And you should see that movie because it's hysterical.