Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bad seed

I do not eat olives. You should not eat some olives. Here are the olives you should not eat at this time: Charlie Brown di Rutigliano & Figli wich bottles the olives under the names Borrelli, Cento, Flora, Roland, Vantia, Bonta di Puglia, Corrado's, Dal Raccolto, (and "other names"). Recalled jars have codes which start with the letter G and have 3 or 4 digits after the G.

Unless, of course, you want to risk getting botulism. In that case, you go right ahead and eat those olives.

5 comments:

Avitable said...

I hate olives. Barf!

Poppy said...

I agree with you. And you've just had the Chunk effect on me. *barf*

Anonymous said...

I hate showing up after everyone's all covered in puke....

Maman said...

Yeah! Finally something I loathe is bad for me! Poor Imelda... I guess I will have to hold her hair while she vomits..sigh. Such is the life of a mother.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Olives are evil and barfy. I hate them. I do like olive oil, though.