Sunday, April 15, 2007

The day has arrived

Today is the first day in existence where my Daily Crush blog is receiving more hits than my Poppy blog (where you are right now). This truly is bizarro world. I haven't even posted to Daily Crush yet today and it's already received 146 hits. Craaaazy.

Oh. Wait. Actually, yesterday was that fateful day. Crying out LOUD, DC received more hits yesterday than PC ever has! Que la?


First column of numbers represents today's hits, second column is yesterday's hits.

6 comments:

LushlyMe said...

Ummmm, that is because you show half naked not men and women in your crush blog... Naked beats thoughts and feelings...

At least that is what I have always found

Poppy said...

Then this means I need to start accepting crush submissions, because it's a beast and a half to keep up. I have a lot more real life crushes than I do celebrity crushes these days, and I'm NOT BLOGGING ABOUT THOSE because no one cares and because it's private. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting to see Katee Sackhoff....

Poppy said...

Molly - You mean this Katee Sackhoff that I already posted about? You just want me to have a Katee fansite, don't you! :P Now that we've found the cache of beautiful pictures of her we perhaps should repost. And, yah, that means you're being hit up as a crush writer. :)

Jen said...

You don't really mean hits do you? Are you actually talking about unique visitors or pages viewed? I would think that you would have a LOT more hits than that.

Tug said...

;0 I did not know of daily crushes...& must check it out!

(I stopped here FIRST & will be back - promise!)