Friday, April 06, 2007

Quickies

I just ate an entire burrito. My tummy is happppppy.

Last night's Office was a bit weak. Avi and I agree John Krasinski looked tired. Molly and I agree we're so over Jam it's not funny. Hay and I loved Angela's story line the best. The little mini orgasms she kept having over everyone's recounts were hilarious. And when Creed didn't play along nicely was the best. Both Hay and I had to look away when we saw Ryan and Kelly making out. GET. A. ROOM. :) Anyone else want to chime in on the supersized episode?

Hay and I are going directly from work to see GRINDHOUSE and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were also supposed to go to see the in-laws this weekend but that fell through due to weather so I'll be home on either my living room or office couch feverishly working away on some projects for work that are never going to get done during the work week. Yay, me. At least I have some Lindt wafer milk chocolate bars to help me out with that.

[This section intentionally left blank, although a complete thought is hidden here.]

6 comments:

Avitable said...

No 30 Rock love? It was awesome!

Poppy said...

It was awesome! I should probably talk about it instead of The Office. :)

Anonymous said...

I need to start watching that show. Everyone seems to love it.

Poppy said...

Yes, yes you do. It had a slow start but now it's really, really good.

Kim said...

Kris and I decided that since now that Jim's seeing Karen, he's not as cute...and his hair looked a little weird.

Poppy said...

You know, I'm convinced it's because he's also filming Leatherheads and not getting enough sleep so he's not delivering his lines properly. Granted, the writers are making him act like a prick, but he still could actually deliver the lines a bit differently and leave us with lingering hope that Jam will occur.