Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday Garden Party MAXI set - countryside road trip edition

This week's photo obstacles: glare from the sun; power lines; my camera complaining that it didn't want to focus. An awesome set, nonetheless. GO SEE IT.


There's a little bit of this:
DSC02672.JPG
And a lotta bit of this:

Road trip music was: Oh No ~ OK Go and The Photo Album ~ Death Cab for Cutie. We were too exhausted to listen to music on the way back. Lucy the Devil Dog tired us out. Example of said Devil Dog:

DSC03026.JPG

I had a lot to say about yesterday and today but Firefox crashed and Blogger didn't have a recovered post version. Synopsis: Yesterday was super busy, but the highlight was learning that my FIL once worked for Gerald Bull at Space Research Corp (eeeeek!). Today is super busy with visiting Hay's meme (français for grandmother) in the hospital, checking on Georgie's UTI situation, yard work, buying bird and critter food at Home Depot, cashing a rebate check from Circuit City that expires the week that starts today, going to see Hot Fuzz at the only theater around here that feels like playing it, cleaning the house, saving the world, eating pie, and not having coffee with Spéncèr even though he's currently down the street (figuratively) from me because we're both too busy — c'est la vie, c'est la guerre.

Oh, one more thing I'm hoping to do today is pick out a semi-permanent hair color in the red family to see if I enjoy being a redhead. It has been suggested to me by certain men in my life that this color might suit me. I personally believe I need to stick to the blonde and brown colors with red as an accent, but pretty persuasion has won me over. I will blog this if I don't look completely awful (aka my hair falls out or looks like a used toilet). Not sure when I'll actually get the chance, but hoping to start the browsing process sometime today if we go to the store which we need to do.


And, for your viewing pleasure, Hot Fuzz:



Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Avitable said...

You as a redhead is a very cool idea.

Enjoy Hot Fuzz!

Bearette said...

Cute devil dog!

Have fun with the red hair.

Poppy said...

Avi - Me as anything is a very cool idea. I'm cool.

Bearette - I know, isn't she adorable?!?!?!