Monday, January 02, 2006

shortbread cookies

Did I ever mention that I love shortbread cookies? I actually prefer Scottish shortbread, but I made "traditional" shortbread then dipped their bottoms in melted peanut butter chips and melted chocolate chips. I made a new batch of cookies for a co-worker who was on a month long religious fast (meaning obedient eating, not starvation) directly before Thanksgiving up to just past Christmas. Since he can eat now I went a little overboard for him and his family, making gingerbread cookies, buckeye balls, no bake cookies, and the shortbreads. All the others are your standard looking cookie, but the shortbreads are fun so I'm sharing some photos. En-joy! :)

DSC00032 DSC00044DSC00034 DSC00033

1 comment:

Spider Walk said...

Oh man! I am so hungry now after looking at those pictures,and reading about meatloaf..
**drools**

Why must you torture me so? :)