Friday, January 13, 2006

the 411

I promised Jules I would chat with her last night, but I didn't, then didn't remember until it was too late to make it right. Jules, I truly apologize. Again. *sigh*

I finished The Lady Chapel and decided not to bother finishing The Killing Club. Next is by Dean Koontz as well as another book from Bdogg, which is on my desk in another building so I'll have to get back to you on its title. :D

I'm exhausted today. I just can't shake the tireds. My own fault - stayed up till 11:30pm when normal bedtime is far earlier than that. If I could wake up by myself instead of by that “alarm clock” thing invented by someone who never actually had to be anywhere on time, then 11:30pm would actually be an early bedtime. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est time to become independently wealthy.

Update: Face Down below the Banqueting House. by Kathy Lynn Emerson is my second book. Yes, the title really contains a period at the end.

2 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

I'm having the same issue with the "tireds." And I'm not supposed to drink caffeine, so coffee can't be a cure. I'm also surprised that Mr. Alarm Clock hasn't run away, what with all the dirty looks and slaps he gets from me every time he goes off in the morning. 5:30? Eff you, buddy!

bdogg_mcgee said...

I stayed up late last night too...

What's up with that?