Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Princess Mononoké*

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. The nurse said she was zoned out and missed the exit for work and ended up having to drive an extra 12 miles to get back to the right exit. Heh. I told her to have a better day. My doctor was half an hour late getting into the office. For our last 8:00am appointment she was 15 minutes late. Remind me not to take the 8:00am appointment, at least until she's done her nighttime hospital rotation. ;)

Very busy workday ahead of me. Talk amongst yourselves. Tell me how your day is!

*This post has nothing to do with the film, just couldn't think of a good title. Good film, though, if you like animated stuff.

3 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

I couldn't really get into "Princess Mononoke"....maybe I'll have to watch it again.

Bought the DVD for "Spirited Away" that I have yet to watch as well as "Cowboy Bebop: The Movie," AND I borrowed the "Escaflowne" series and haven't watched it yet either! What's wrong with me?!?!?!?

Btw, did you know that you have a stray piece of confetti going down your screen? :)

don't call me MA'AM said...

We have Princess Mononoke in our Netflix queue, but it keeps getting bumped down.

I do really want to see it, though. What did you like best about it?

Poppy said...

B - Notice I said the movie was "good" but not great. I
love Cowboy Bebop, but the movie didn't do it for me.
Haven't seen the others you mentioned.

That's so exciting about the confetti!! I can't see
it. It's probably in my template rather than in the
birthday blog entry. I will take it out some day, but
I'm kind of amused that there is a stray confetti
snowing on my page. :)

dcmM - I guess my favorite part was the beginning sequence. Hard to describe, especially without giving anything away, but so elaborate!