Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm throwing a fit.

I cannot view from home, where I use Verizon DSL, but I can view it from work, which uses a T1 through some other service. This began when PopSugar migrated to a new server at the beginning of the year. I've tried going to www.popsugar.com, popsugar.com, the IP address listed in NSLookup, but nope. I tried emailing the web mistress to ask if perhaps there was another IP address now associated with the site, but no response. I'm not even going to bother asking Verizon because they'll waste my time and tell me to go away by having me check my phone cord. I want my ! Hmph. :(

Update: Better than nothing, I suppose - I opened PopSugar from work and left my browser open for when I came home. From home I was able to click the RSS feed link and can at least view that from home... So, at least I can see the headlines and a blurb about each story, which is infinitely better than the separation anxiety I was experiencing.

1 comment:

mipmup. said...

oh my god. how have i never seen popsugar?! thank you, thank you.