Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hell hath no fury like a woman severely beaten by her lover

Daily Dish is reporting that Vincent Pastore's former fiancée Lisa Regina is suing him for $5 million dollars in damages for claims of physical, emotional, and professional abuse. Pastore severely beat Regina during an argument in April, 2005. I hope the jury sympathizes so strongly with her that they award her considerably more.

The first time I heard this news I was seriously enraged, and distance has taken away some of my fire, but just know that this is right up there with killing kitties in mud puddles - bad, evil, disgusting, horrific, vile, shameless, appalling, and just plain wrong.

1 comment:

Maman said...

I am guessing that a guy who is famous for playing a character called "Pussy" would have anger control issues.