Friday, January 27, 2006

If you don't support fictional non-fiction the terrorists have won.

The author of Yeeeah! fell asleep watching Oprah grill the ass off James Frey and ended up having a dream about Oprah grilling George W. Bush about his (imaginary) new book titled A Million Little Pieces of Democracy. It's awesome. A snippet:
...

      [Oprah] A confused pause. 'Then what is the book about?'
      [GWB] 'It's about spreading Democracy.'
      [Oprah] 'Into a million little pieces?'
      [GWB] 'The more pieces Democracy is in, the freer we are as a people.'
      [Oprah] 'And what is your relation to Jack Abramoff?'
      [GWB] 'Jack who?'
      [Oprah] 'Abramoff, sir.'
      [GWB] 'Never heard of him.'
      [Oprah] 'You dedicated the book to him, sir.'
      [GWB] 'Well, Oprah, I dedicate books to a lot of people. It doesn't mean I have any idea who they are. I've dedicated books to you, I bet.'
      [Oprah] 'I don't think you have, sir.'
      [GWB] 'Well, I intend to.'

...

No comments: