Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The drive in

This morning someone in a car that had definitely been hit from behind before was straddling both lanes of the internstate so as to jockey for best position. I got to a point where I could pass him and I stared him down. I have no idea if he "got it" but he never straddled again.

I saw a Hummer blocking a pedestrian walk and thought of Moxie and Freeway Blogger, so considered flipping the bird, but then I saw the license plate and recognized that the person in the vehicle is one of our small business owners. He won't have the cash flow to own that baby for too much longer so I figured he might as well have fun while he still does and chose to just flip the car off in my mind. Trust me, no one here needs an H2. Except the army. And he's not in the army. :)

2 comments:

Thérèse said...

My landlord drives a hummer.

I really don't see why he has to, but then, I also don't see why he needs the token trophy wife.

Paisley said...

I have a long commute to and from work (obviously, if it is to...then it is also from...hello, me!) and I am constantly amazed by the stupidity of most of the drivers out there. I think the phrase I have been using most frequently during the day is, "Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

oi