Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Aside from calling me a boy, they totally pegged me!

HASH(0x8c10fcc)
CHEESE BOY!
You're CHEESE BOY! A mysterious youth who has the power of, that's right, cheese! With his molding abilities no organic matter is safe from him. Nor is any nose, for he can, and constantly does, emit a strong and foul odor that not only keeps him out of all the popular super hero night clubs, but also kinda warns the evil villans of his arrival. Poor Cheese Boy.

826 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 2268 times.
36% of people had this result.
What Sad Rejected Super Hero Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


B, merci.

4 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

That's too cool!

Poppy said...

I can be very stinky, especially if I eat cheese. :D

v said...

I got "Mistress Hairball" for good gawd's sake.

I blame you Poppy!

J/K. Seriously though, these quiz things are addicting. Well until I get a cool one again.

P'nut said...

How apropos! Albeit a little cheesy. HARHARHAR! See what I did there, I made a punny!