Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm a genius!

I took the Mensa test and got 19# out of 33. Granted, it's just barely genius, but it's still genius. I'm too tired to keep trying now, but so far I correctly identified: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6*+, 7, 8, 9*, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14*, 15, 16, 17*, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26*@, 27, 29*, 32*, and 33*%.



(Yes, I rotated the image so I didn't need to shrink it.)

#Yes, I can count, but I've been identifying more correctly after a good night's sleep.

*added après le fait
+last night in my tiredness I was misinterpretting the (W), now that I've had sleep I got it. :D
@Doy.
%Holy feck, I can't believe I just guessed that one!!!!

4 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

I got 19 too!!!

Poppy said...

B - Yay!

Bridge - Nah, this test is all about what you know and translating it to shorthand. Has nothing to do with your dating history, I promise.

O - Duh, I get #9 now. The "O T" kept ringing as "O C" in my head last night, so I couldn't wrap my brain around anything but heathenous kids with way too much money. I was so psyched when I totally guessed #22, because I really didn't know that, but I "knew" it...

bdogg_mcgee said...

The "O T" one stumped me for a bit as well....then all of a sudden, LIGHT BULB!

Miss Penny Lane said...

If you say "fEck" instead of "fUck" because of Almost Famous, then I am going to have to kiss you...

Anita Miller: FECK YOU!
Elaine Miller: HEY!
Anita Miller: This is a house of lies!
Elaine Miller: Well there it is, your sister used the "F" word.
William Miller: I think she said "feck."
Elaine Miller: What's the difference?
William Miller: The letter "u."