Friday, January 20, 2006

Play-jur-eye-zing

I was googling to make sure I had actually not read Of Mice and Men in its entirety and found GradeSaver. How teachers and professors ever know a student is submitting original work without assuming every student is guilty until proven innocent is beyond me. Care to share? As I've mentioned before, I was (wrongly) accused, albeit informally, of plagiarizing in 10th grade, but back then there was no Internets to get us in trouble, just friends and nerds.

2 comments:

acw said...

Wanna know how I got through High School English? Using the children's versions of books. It gives you everything you need without any of the extra crap to get in the way. Awesome.

Miss Penny Lane said...

My parents are both professors, and the internet and other tools have helped them catch plagerizers with the click of a button. These programs they use are amazing!! Those poor college kids actually have to work for their grades...