Thursday, January 19, 2006

4

Tagged by the fantabulous Bridget Jones:

1. Hum a jingle of which you know all the words: "hmmmm hhmmmmm hmhmmmmhmhm hmhmmhmmmmmmmmmm hmhmhmhmmhm hmhmhmhmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :D

2. As a kid, you played a board game over and over. And you cheated you little bastard. What was the game?: I never ever ever ever ever cheated. My favorite boardgame was, for whatever perverse reason, Sorry. And I wonder why I have a guilty conscience?

3. What is the name of the song that you have been singing the incorrect words all these years? What were you singing? What should you have been singing?: Blinded by the Light - "Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night" (I thought deuce was goose)

4. What is the most embarrassing childhood story that your parents drag out just for their own private amusement: My parents don't do that to me. I do it to myself. I was 8. I had to pee. I left my key at home. I was locked out. I peed myself. Two minutes later someone came home and let me in. All the neighbors around us were home. Ever heard of knocking? Dur.

4 Jobs I've Had: all related to IT: database manager, hardware tech, project manager, instructor

4 TV shows I heart: The Office (UK, USA), My Name Is Earl, ER, CSI (Las Vegas aka “the original”)

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation: Quebec City; Ottawa; England (Kent, Reading, London); Liège, Belgium

4 Web Sites I visit daily: CNN, all my obsession blogs (yah, ALL of them, multiple times a day), Yahoo, Symantec (sarc.com, you should try it)

Favorite Foods: tacos (avec cheese), pizza, my mac & cheese, a salad topped with cheesy goodness

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: There's no place like home

4 People I DO NOT heart: my last ex, my first ex, the unofficial stalker, the dead professor

Le tag - you are, how you say, “eet”?

No comments: