Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In the q

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
"Do I need to put lotion on my forehead today?"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$2.83

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
"Best"

4. Favorite planet?
Saturn - it's the rings, baby!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Forgot to renew my TracFone service before they shut off my number, so I don't have 4 missed calls with the new number yet.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't care about that.  Sorry.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
An Old Navy white- and teal- striped button-down with a tiny little pocket over my heart. Awww. :)

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yes, I label myself by my first name, shortened.  That is who I am.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now.
Yah, socks, I'm on the couch.  Before I was wearing my Winnie-the-Pooh slippers.  The rest of today I wore my brown Lands' End boots.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
That'd be Jenna, and she rocks the house.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Putting a towel on the bathroom closet shelf so Ripley could lie down.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Let's try my pager instead - virus alert.

14. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I don't know.  The only one I knew about turned into a liquor store.

15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?
"Mother effer!"

16.Who told you they loved you last?
Hay

17. Last furry thing you touched?
The kittos

18. How many days of school did you miss this week?
Err.  Heh.  Zero.

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Between 15 and 20, still the ones from when Georgie was a kitten.

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
31's starting to rock a little...

21. Your worst enemy?
Pinky!  Or, is it The Brain?

22. What is your current desktop picture?
Stolen artwork. 

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I just laughed my ass off at Hay who got to the end of his can of Easy Cheese and scared himself with the end-of-can noise.

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Only because I am afraid of heights, I'll take the cash.

25. Do you like someone?
Nah.  I hate everyone.  (Just kidding.)

26. The last song you listened to?
I am listening to someone on American Idol do a really horrible rap.

27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?
Carmen, just so I can get to Dave.

5 comments:

0000 said...

Hehe...I laughed about the Easy Cheese...

acw said...

I thought I was the only one who hated annoying ring-tones. Just make my damn phone ring, it doesn't need to play a song.

melissa said...

The annoying horrible rapper that more like sang in a girly voice? Ugh. Wasn't he AWFUL? And he was thoroughly conviced he's going to be famous. Hold your breath, pal. Please. :)

Poppy said...

IdleR - it was seriously hilarious. He startled himself so badly that I thought he hurt himself.

ACW - did you see now you can make your phone play a song when someone calls you instead of them hearing the phone ring? F-tarded.

MiL - yes!!!!!!!!@$%!!@

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Yum, Dave Navarro. I'd pick Carmen over Pam any day for that reason alone.