Sunday, January 08, 2006

The graveyard groweth

I've been clicking through my blogroll over the past few weeks to check if the links are valid and to reconnect with some of you I have actively missed in my daily life, and I am finding that a lot of bloggers have quit their hobby. So sad. I know it happens to all of us eventually, it's just hard to see so many dead blogs in such a concentrated amount of time. If you own a dead blog in my graveyard but you're still lurking or reading please know that your contribution to blogland is missed.

And, now I give you another graveyard, the Ben & Jerry's flavor graveyard, although right now there are zero flavors listed. Even B&J sometimes goes to the graveyard pile... Sad. Since the flavor graveyard is not working, instead go to the flavor resurrection page, which seems mildly spiritual. Anyway, my personal fave is peanut butter cookie dough, and I truly believe it deserves to be phoenixed. When you request that a flavor be resurrected you can also opt to be a ChunkSpelunker, and receive notification of newly added scoop shop flavors. You know I signed up for that. :)

2 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

I had no idea most of those flavors even existed!

jules said...

Damn, now I need ice cream - thanks alot!