Thursday, January 12, 2006

Meme-ories

Borrowed from the wonderful Maliavale who was apparently up very late writing her post... I know I've done this meme before, but this one has different questions and “felt” different enough, so I did it again.

[A is for age:]
30-something

[B is for booze of choice:]
Berry-/honey-flavored beer or a tall Midori Sour

[C is for career:]
IT Pro

[D is for your dog's name:]
Lucy, my in-laws' doggy

[E is for essential items you use every day:]
Water, chapstick, kitties, PowerBook (no, I don't have a MacBook, but thanks for asking)

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
More Shine, by Si*Sé

[G is for favorite games:]
Rummy, spades, Cranium, Pictionary, cribbage, pyramid, Candyland, Sorry, pool, tennis, volleyball, badminton, Doctor, Pirate and Princess, ... sorry, what?

[H is for hometown:]
A town I like to call “mine”

[I is for instruments you play:]
Ma voix

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Grape!

[K is for kids:]
They're furry and you love them: Allie, Ripley, Georgia

[L is for last kiss:]
Getting out of the car with my carpool buddy (that'd be Hay, people)

[M is for most admired trait:]
Of myself?!

[N is for name of your crush:]
None, at present

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Just at birth, so far

[P is for phobias:]
Mom's laugh, my dad's mother, the unknowns of the dark

[Q is for quotes you like:]
"What goes around comes around" has served me well since middle school

[R is for biggest regret:]
I feel regret about things, but then justify that my life would be different if I hadn't experienced my life in exactly this order, so short answer is: nothing

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Chocolate

[T is for time you wake up:]
By force: 7am, by choice: 9am

[U is for underwear:]
It's under there

[V is for vegetables you love:]
Oh, please, like I'm gonna tell you! (Okay, okay, - corn, which isn't a true vegetable, but tough cookie bits)

[W is for worst habit:]
Being reactive without thought to other's intentional attacks

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
Teeth, back, ankle

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Everything I make is yummy, what's the point if not?

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Rawr.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Midori Sour, girl after my own heart! <3

bdogg_mcgee said...

LOVE IT!

I'm gonna have to do this meme eventually....if I can ever get my freakin' work done!

And you put the confetti up! yay!!!

Mair said...

Yay! That was a fun meme.

Why is corn not a veggie, though??

And I stay up late because I get up late, and vice versa. ;-)

P'nut said...

Letter E: How do you "use" kitties? LOL

Poppy said...

I was wondering if anyone would catch that. You "use" kitties the same way you "use" people. I "use" them to make me feel better, to calm me down, etc. And, they "use" me for food, shelter, and a warm lap to sleep on. Oh, and Georgie uses me so she can poop. Although, honestly, I think she could poop without me being there...

e.a. said...

this is a great meme... i think i'll jump on the bandwagon and do it too!

;-)

(great answer about how one "uses" kitties, btw)