Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy birthday, blog!

*sticky*


Good job, blog, you survived an entire year of transformations and a few of my manic rants. ;) Thanks to everyone who helped carry her to her first birthday. I'm a proud blog parent.



(Thanks to SpiderWalk for the snowing confetti idea!)

Update: Birthday over, confetti removed. Bye, confetti!

Update 2: I'm now serving cake. I don't know who Kylie is, but she has the best birthday cake I've ever tasted, so that's what we're having. It's marble inside. Enjoy!


11 comments:

0000 said...

Will you be serving birthday cake? Congrats!

acw said...

Snowing confetti? All I saw were question marks.

Maman said...

Congrats Poppy! Hope next year is just as good!

Renee said...

WOOHOO! Happy Birthday! Your blog is one of my favs!:-)

bdogg_mcgee said...

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Kim said...

Haaaaappy Biiiirthday!

They grow up so fast... *sniff*

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Hey Now! Happy Birthday!

melissa said...

HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU!

Your blog and my mom share a birthday! Coincidence? I think not!

:)

P'nut said...

Happy Happy! Birthday Birthday! And many more to come!

My word verification for this was "asemoft". Sounds like a character in an RPG game.

Spider Walk said...

Yay!! Congrats on your first Birthday!! I love the confetti...yippeee!!!

Poppy said...

That word verification instantly made me think of Isaac Asimov, hehe.

Thanks, everyone. And, I shall now serve cake.