Monday, January 23, 2006

S-e-x tag

Helen is funny, she wants me to do this meme. Okay, you asked for it...

The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner.
Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged.

If tagged before, no need to contribute.

The meme:

Target of My Perfect Partner: um... if a partner is perfect then gender doesn't actually matter, but since Hay is my perfect partner, we'll stick with male

My Perfect Partner:

1. loves my cats
2. loves me
3. loves himself
4. is not afraid to take chances with me
5. knows I am his equal, not subservient
6. knows he is my equal, not subservient
7. could live without me if he had to, but prefers not to do so
8. doesn't mind spending quiet time at home with just ourselves and the furry kids

Tagged: KIM, P'nut, Diamond Lil, ACW :P, Mel, Melissa.in.London, Bridget Jones, and Spider. I picked some of you so you'd learn about yourselves. I picked others of you so that I could learn more about you. If you prefer to just email me your answers, visit my profile for my address (remove the -- --'s).

4 comments:

Spider Walk said...

Cool! Thanks for tagging me :)

I will post it on my blog tomorrow! It's late and I don't quiet understand the rules..lmao!

I am having a blonde moment ;)

Mel said...

Done and done!

Thanks for the tag... that one took a lot of introspection for me!

Kim said...

Why is my name first in in Caps? What are you trying to tell me?

I'll do it soon.

Poppy said...

KIM, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Hehehehe.

I'm trying to help you with your online dating profile! :)