Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Murr murr murr murr Murr.

I need a small room where I can walk in, scream at people as if they were in the room, then walk out knowing that my bitchfest has been had but that there will be no consequences. I have about 4 people I'd really like to have it out with at the moment, and it's just not going to go well if I do. Murr again. Murr. Murr.

I'd like to clarify: When I'm annoyed with or pissed off at people I want a little room with a door that I can enter, close the door to, scream at the imaginary version of said people, open the door, walk out, then be all done with my need to say certain very inappropriate things such as, "shut the hell up, you fucking whiner!" or, "stop being a n*sty c*nt b*g b*tch!", or "stop trying to offload your work onto our group, mothereffer!", etc. etc. Murr.

Take 3: Murr. :)

10 comments:

melissa said...

Ah. One of THOSE days, huh?

I've had those--where your jaw hurts from grinding your teeth and your palm hurts from where you dig your fingernails into it in an effort to keep your hands from closing around someone's neck...

Hug? Or voodoo doll?

acw said...

Sounds like it's time for you to invest in a high power rifle. You don't have to buy any bullets. Just stroking it around your agitators will suffice.

Bella said...

Bad day, huh?

Yep......

Elizabeth Tarney said...

I could use a moment in the screaming room. I could also use a moment in the napping room. I have yet to convince anyone that we need both.

Poppy said...

Melissa, I'll take the voodoo doll. Hugs just won't cut it for these grape jellies (that'd be code for schmucks).

ACW, didn't a postal worker do that in Florida today? Sadly, her gun was loaded. Twice. :(

Bella. Bella, Bella, Bella.

Lil, I'd like a couch in my screaming room. That way I can scream til I fall asleep then nap a bit then wake up and scream some more.

If one more person is obviously insulting to me in front of a large group of people, instead of being diplomatic and attempting to diffuse the situation I'm going to need to react. And, really, nobody wants that. I'm mean when I hafta be.

bdogg_mcgee said...

I'm still on board to throw poo. You just let me know what time to be there.

P'nut said...

Oh! A room! Why didn't I think of that? I just do it right in front of them. No wonder I'm labeled with a 'bad attitude' at work. Hmph. I guess it's a good thing that I work in a place where no one is professional, otherwise I mighta been fired by now. >:)

Maman said...

Are you suggesting that people had don't just do this on an everyday basis? Hmmm, that is the way it is done at my house, at least if you consider me the room with four people in it.... And then you get to roll your eyes, scream and slam a door.

Any thoughts on when this well end at my end? 19-25? Darn, that is what I was afraid of...

don't call me MA'AM said...

I have a voodoo doll I can mail to you. :-)

Mel said...

I could really use one of those today.

Looks to be a shitty week for us both, Miss Poppy :(

But, thanks for still being there :)