Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I just ran a marathon

If you noticed, I didn't post all day. Now, normally, I'm a posting fool, but today I spent ALL day sitting in front of a computer whose operating system I was updating. I had no Internet access, which means no email, no IM, no news, no blogs. You might think I'd be resentful of having to spend 6 unanticipated hours away from the Internets, but I got free tea, a free meal, and a free t-shirt. So, I'm good. :) Although, sad to see Denise and Charlie are divorcing. We all thought they were reconciling, but it appears Charlie fucked it up again over the Christmas holiday. Smeghead.

5 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

Sounds similar to my day... but I didn't get tea or a t-shirt. Just a lot of whining.

You must post a pic of your free t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

I missed you!

Of course, that's my day today. Do you hear that? That's the Baby Jesus and me crying in concert.

acw said...

A free t-shirt makes everything better.

jules said...

Good to see you up & running!
Hope you're well!

Poppy said...

Stace, I think if I'd had a beverage in my mouth when I read your comment my computer would be soggy and broken. :)

There is no chance I will post a pic of the shirt - it's a work shirt, and I cannot divulge my place of employment.