Saturday, January 07, 2006

Walking Driving in a Winter Wonderland

Our drive to see the in-laws was a magical one. We live in a very beautiful state, à mon avis.

DSC00275

DSC00283

DSC00284
Click to see the full-size versions


Please ignore the blurry lint my camera insists upon including with each image, effectively destroying each of my pictures. I shall be contacting Sony about my dissatisfaction, unless Hay's suggestion of the can of air does something, but I think it's a defect rather than actually a piece of lint.

8 comments:

Spider Walk said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures. I love it when the brances collect the frost and snow like that. So peaceful and serene.

don't call me MA'AM said...

Pretty! I love snow.... and of course, we have NONE right now. What is the point of living in the freaking MIDDLE of the country if we end up with 50 degree weather in JANUARY!?!?!? Arrrgggh!

I had the same problem with my camera once. I tiny eyelash or piece of lint (they couldn't tell which) fell into the inside when I was changing lenses. It worked its way around until it was right smack dab in the middle. A good professional cleaning took care of it.

v said...

wow. great pics.

what state or US region is this again?

I live in CA so I hardly complain about weather, but we don't get much snow in my neck of the woods. That 'winter wonderland' landscape is truly breathtaking.

Thanks again for posting.

Poppy said...

Northeast region.

Thanks to all for the comments. I wish you could have seen the real thing with your own eyes.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Sigh....we're having record highs this week. It was nearly 80 degrees today. Bleh.

P'nut said...

That last photo there reminded me of Narnia (since I just saw it recently, I guess).

melissa said...

GORGEOUS!

Sarcomical said...

oh my good lord that is just beautiful. great pics. ;)