Thursday, January 12, 2006

Renee is my 50,000th visitor!

I'm so glad to know it was one of my regulars so I could say she is a wonderful, fantabulous person and mean it. Renee from Our Life Journey was the 50,000th visitor to my blog! Yippy! Renee had a very difficult end to 2005, but she's ready and raring to go in 2006. She is a great mom, a great wife, a great daughter, and a great blogger. Please show her some love by visiting her site and, since it's National De-Lurking Week, leave her a comment.

Note: Right now she has a music video loading when you browse to her site, so you may want to turn off your sound first!



(Click to enarge)


Thanks, Renee! Your gift today is Ripley in a basket (her favorite sleeping spot):

7 comments:

Renee said...

WOOHOO! I never get ANYTHING so this is cool! Ripley in a basket is just darling. I actually was looking at our local humane league site at kitty's last night. You are giving me kitty fever. now if our Mini Schnauzer would be a nice boy i think i could talk hubby into getting a kitty kitty.:-)

Thanks for the post, you're a doll.:-)

Paisley said...

Congrats on 50K! Now if only the blog fairy would BRING you 50K for 50K...

bdogg_mcgee said...

Yippee!!!

I think it's time to bring back the confetti, Poppy.

And Ripley in a basket is awesome!

0000 said...

Aww...what a cute kitty!

Jege (Jen) said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 50K! What an accomplishment! I like it when good things happen to cat lovers!

Elizabeth Tarney said...

50k! Your blog has had a big month - first birthday and 50,000 visitors!! Congrats :)