Saturday, January 28, 2006

tell-tale heart

P'nut inspires me to tell you more about myself.

[X] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect[ed] comic books.
[X] I shut others out when I'm sad
[X] I open up to others easily
    If I know the person
[X] I am keeping a secret from the world
[ ] I watch the news
[X] I own over 5 rap CDs
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic
[ ] I love Disney movies
[ ] I am a sucker for hair/eyes
[X] I don't kill bugs
[X] I curse regularly
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[ ] I love Spam
[X] I bake well
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school
[X] I have a job
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[X] I am in love/like with someone
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[X] I am self conscious
[X] I like to laugh
[ ] I smoke a pack a day
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[X] I have many scars
[X] I've been out of this country
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[ ] I am really ticklish
[X] I love chocolate!!
[ ] I bite my nails
[X] I am comfortable with being me
[ ] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored
[X] Gotten lost in the city
[X] Saw a shooting star
[X] I had Surgery
[X] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[ ] I have kissed a stranger
[ ] Hugged a stranger
[ ] Been in a fist fight with the same sex
[X] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[X] Swore at your parents
[X] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping
[ ] Broken a bone
[ ] Played spin the bottle
[X] Gotten stitches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[X] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls
[ ] Gotten the chicken pox
    ...but I'm naturally immune.
[X] Crashed into a car
    Only because the biatch in back of me pushed me into the car in front (and if that punk “Matt” is reading this: Physics, mothereffer, PHYS-ICS. If someone is going fast enough their car can push the car in front of them into another car even if the cars in front of the biatch are practicing proper distance. So, F U.)

    ... Ahhhhh, feeling much better now. :)
[ ] Been to Japan
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[X] Shoplifted
[ ] Been fired
[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[X] Stole something from your job
[ ] Gone on a blind date
[X] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans
[X] Been to Europe
[X] Slept with a co-worker
[X] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[X] Saw someone/something dying
[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[X] Been to Canada
[X] Been on a plane
[X] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
[ ] Thrown up in a bar
[X] Eaten Sushi
[ ] Been snowboarding
[X] Been skiing
    XC only
[X] Been ice skating
[X] Met someone in person from the internet
[ ] Been to a motocross show
[X] Going to or have gone to college
[ ] Done hard drugs
[X] Taken painkillers
[X] Cheated on someone else

3 comments:

jules said...

This looks fun! I may have to do this myself!

Poppy said...

O, unless you've had a sex change or dress up as a very convincing woman it wasn't you. ;) I got pushed into a Mitsubishi Eclipse, brand new. The guy was p-i-s-s-e-d at me, until he realized it was not my fault, but by then I was hysterical and calling my mommy to come help me.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Oooo, Milk out the nose. That's never fun. Hopefully that's something you do just once when you're a kid...