Friday, May 04, 2007

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. ~ Boob Edition

The Office - Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica Avi convinced me to not wear the undershirt I originally had on. He likes boobs. He's a bad influence. Hay is going to have to fend off all the teenagers who try to grab me at the concert because I will wear this when I go to seduce see the Johns. Thanks again to GMMR for the shirt. :)


And totally unrelated: Mel? Only one text message? You need to drink more practice shots, Sweetie. :)

10 comments:

Spencer said...

Poor Hay. :P My condolences.

Poppy, you're one funny woe-man.

Anonymous said...

I don't necessarily see the connection between those three items. Well, five items if you count what's under the shirt.

Dan said...

Nice.

Avitable said...

I can't believe you posted that photo! Don't post the one after you poured water down the front, though . . . .

Poppy said...

Spénce - He only had to grab me out of the clutches of horny adolescents 7 times.

Molly - *grin*

Joefish - Have you not been reading my site daily? Ohhhhhkay, I'll lead you to the water, but you have to drink it: Go read this post and watch the video.

Dan - Thank you. :)

Avi - I only sent you the wet t-shirt version, I promise.

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's a video. No wonder. I almost never watch videos.

Stefanie said...

Hot. ;-)

Avitable said...

Joe, do you watch The Office?

Poppy said...

Joefish - You don't watch videos? What do you do with your life?!?! :)

Stef - Thanks. ;)

Anonymous said...

Avi - No, I don't watch The Office.

Poppy - I watch videos, just not very often.