21. Name 3 things you did today:
Well, I just woke up so I'm going for: Brushed my teeth, showered, and got dressed.
22. Last item you bought yourself?
More manna. No, a cookie. Nooo, I guess it was Canadian popcorn which, of course, tastes better than American popcorn.
23. Do you have an ornament hanging from your rear-view mirror?
If a parking permit tag can be considered an ornament, then yes. Otherwise, I whole-heartedly object to dangly objects on my rear-view mirror.
24. What did you have for breakfast?
I don't eat before 11:00am unless someone offers me something cheesy.
25. Who has the most tattoos?
Avi's nana. (Totally NSFW, of course.)
26. Name the last 3 bands you've seen live:
David Byrne (with Juana Molina)
They Might Be Giants
27. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Eight or nine, depending how late bloggers keep me up at night in IM. :P
28. Have you ever been tied up?
Wow. I'm not sure how that is any of your business, meme, but yes I have been.
29. What do you wish you were doing right now?
I find it best not to lead the meme on by telling it my deepest thoughts.
30. Who's the first person in your phone list on your cell?
The phone list is alphabetical so Avi is first by his actual first name. (Adam means "the first man" so obviously he's first in the phone list too. Is anyone surprised?) Directly underneath him is B. Hay is in there somewhere too, but his real name is alphabetically inferior to my best blog friends (including Sour who is listed by her real first name in its cutesy form and Mel who is listed as Mel, duh). Sorry, Hay. :-/