Monday, May 14, 2007

Just another memic Monday II

11. Want to have kids before you're 30?
Since I'm past 30 and only have furry kids let's just say yes to furry kids.

12. A memory from high school:
I scored the winning touchdown! Oh, wait, my school didn't have football. How about the memory of trees?

13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents?
Yes, but honestly I crush on a lot of people so it was fleeting.

14. Naughtiest thing you've done at work?
No comment. :)

15. Do you look more like your mom, or your dad?
It's pretty much a 50/50 thing. If you saw me with my mom you'd say, "wow, you look just like your mom!" and if you saw me with my dad you'd say, "wow, you look just like your dad!" I am more than 100% certain they are my real parents.

16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do:
How to be independently wealthy without doing anything to obtain or maintain it.

17. Still friends with your exes?
Some of them. Others I am mortal enemies with.

18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years:
I already answered this here. I still consider it to be accurate.

19. Something you learned about yourself this year:
I like pie.

20. What do you want for your birthday?
Hot monkey sex. A new bike. The end of all wars, present and future. A hug.

4 comments:

The Ferryman said...

I like pie too. You should share your pie with others who like pie.

Don't be one of those pie hogs.

Poppy said...

*gasp* I am not a pie hog!! Mr. Fab, would you like some pie? :)

Spencer said...

Key Lime pie. ♥

Anonymous said...

I have the very same dream: to be fabulously wealthy without any effort.