Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Uhhhhhhhhhhhmmm - AI ******SPOILER******

American Idol went long tonight. I think they coulda scrapped a Beatles tribute song or seven in order to announce the winner on time.

If your DVR or VCR (hehehe) didn't record the end and you want to know who won keeeeep on reading. You know I can't tuck my posts so. Stop reading if you don't wanna know...



Elevator muzak.


After 74 million votes...

Moooore elevator muzak.



...the winner is:


okay, dude, it's 10:04pm, ANNOUNCE ALREADY.


lalalalalalalala




winner: Jordin Sparks


BJ? She said BJ! Heeeeee. :) This was totally the right choice. Nice job, America. Blake, go make my album!


3 comments:

Poppy said...

When all was said and done they went 8 minutes 50 seconds over time. Nuts, man. I hope they get fined for that shit. Again, congrats Jordin. Don't give BJs, you don't need to do that. You're a good singer!

Tug said...

I'm learning...I waited to read this until after it was over my time. Go Jordin!! They could have done without a lot...those awards they gave out were stupid & just encourage stupidass idiots for one thing..........

Poppy said...

Totally agree with you, Tugbug. I don't think the final results show needs to be more than an hour.