Thursday, May 24, 2007

SJP stole my affection!

As Barenaked Ladies said, and as many said before them, "it's all been doooooooooone before."

A few days ago I found out that Sarah Jessica Parker has a clothing line called Bitten.

I call the kittos Bitten. Granted, I call them Allie/Al/Mickey, Ripley/Rips/Ripple-A/Ripple-B/Ripple-C/Mitten/Mitty, and Georgia/Georgie/George/Mini but they all get called Bitten when they need extra TLC. It's a contraction of Bitty Kitten, not of "I like to bite my kitties, yummy yummy to my tummy".

Well I had that name first so I'm keeping it. I do so love SJP in Girls Just Want To Have Fun so I guess I should be honored. Such a good movie...

3 comments:

sourpuss said...

LIAR! You do too bite your kitties! You nibble & gnosh on them all the time! I know your tummy likes yummy cuteness, normally found only in kitties!

Poppy said...

OMg you make me laugh and know me way too well. :)

Okay, I admit, I do bite the kitties, but I never pierce their skin. :D

Poppy said...

OKAY, OKAY, that's a lie too. I swallow them and keep them in my tummy so they're always with me. But DON'T TELL ANYONE! k? k!