Monday, May 14, 2007

Not a Princeton man*

Dear Blogosphere,

Despite the fact that NYC Watchdog mentions quite frequently that orange is the new black / pink, he doesn't actually like orange all that much and would like you to stop sending him orange objects as gifties. That is all.

Hugs,
~Poppy


(No, I never sent Dawg anything orange. Or anything at all for that matter. But if I ever did it would not be orange. It would be puppy. :D )


*Princeton loves orange. Is that common knowledge? Yah, it is. To me anyway.

8 comments:

Maman said...

In the words of Elle Woods, "Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO - awesome! LOL

Avitable said...

I think we should send him everything orange. That's what he gets!

Poppy said...

Maman - And Elle knows best!

Britt - I couldn't have done it without you.

Avi - He promised to make me steak and fettucine alfredo so I'm not doing anything to get on his bad side.

Spencer said...

Does that include orange flavored cereals? Just wondering.

Poppy said...

I think it includes all orange objects. I dunno though. And I don't think he's visited my blog lately so I doubt he'll chime in.

New York City's Watchdog said...

Awww... that's great... I appreciate you looking out for me like this!

But yes... orange is the new pink... and I am quite disturbed... lol

Poppy said...

Dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm disturbed by orange as well. Hay wanted it to be an accent color in our living room and I vetoed that.