Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Not a show about Britney

My husband alerted me to the start of this show tomorrow night at 9pm EST / 10PM CST:

hitmebaby

Veteran hitmakers perform and compete! Based on the popular UK show of the same name, "Hit Me Baby One More Time" tracks down hitmakers from the past and they take the stage in a new competition in which you're the judge! Former Top Ten artists return to perform their trademark hit song along with one of today's current hits. At the end of the night, the live audience votes for their favorites!

Coming Soon...
Wang Chung, The Knack, Irene Cara, Sophie B. Hawkins, Cameo, Tommy Tutone, Vanilla Ice, The Motels and more!

I love 80s music, so I'm more than a little psyched. Dunno about the competition aspect, I just want to hear some of my favorite 80s bands rock out. :)

Hopefully the show got permission to use the phrase "hit me baby one more time", or else I see a lawsuit instigated by one barefoot and preggers Cheeto eater.

Speaking of Cheetos, this is weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cheeto gave me the willies!

Sleeping Mommy said...

Thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to make program the DVR to record it in case we forget about it.