Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Film meme

Thanks to Africanuck at Somewhere under the bulgy bit for this meme:

Total number of films I own: We use Netflix, so we've really slowed down on purchase. Maybe 100, most of which are DVDs... We have CareBears on VHS, though! ;)

The last film I bought: Spider-Man 2 Special Edition

The last film that I watched: The Last Shot

Five favorite films:

1. Muriel's Wedding
2. Trois couleurs: Rouge
3. Best in Show
4. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
5. Star Wars - A New Hope
5b. Pulp Fiction (except the rape scene, I can't handle that)
5c. The Shawshank Redemption (^except the rape scene, I can't handle that^)
5d. Bubba Ho-tep
5e. Anything hosted by the lovely Elvira
5f and g. Kill Bill Vol 1 and Vol 2
5h. Fargo
5i. Terminator
5j.As Good As It Gets (except the scene where Simon is beaten for being gay, I can't handle that)
5k.Finding Nemo
5l. Pooh's Heffalump Movie
5m. The Godfather
5n. Clockwatchers
5o. Sleepless in Seattle
5p. Big
5q. Sixteen Candles
5r. Trading Places
5s. Secretary
5t. Monsters, Inc.
5u. Groundhog Day
5v. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
5w. Raising Arizona
5x. Office Space
5y. Fried Green Tomatoes
5z. Casablanca

I'm not tagging, just happy you made it all the way through #5.

2 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

Some really great films there. I have a hard time picking favorites too. :)

Poppy said...

That is by no means a comprehensive list, I just ran out of letters of the alphabet, and didn't want to go aa, bb, cc, etc. I love movies, I love watching movies, I love watching people play characters, I love getting so involved in a movie that it feels like the events are happening to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my real life, but I also love to live dangerously in a vicarious way.